Day 1 : Arrival (Airport)
- Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport you will be met and transferred to Hotel
- City Tour at Evening
Petronas Twin-Towers are world famous Engineering Structures situated in Southeast Asia. For six years after its construction this mega-structure held the record for the world’s tallest building and is a must see for any visitor to Kuala Lumpur. Dominating the skyline of the business district, it is a symbol of Malaysia’s economic growth and offers visitors the perfect photo opportunity.
Merdeka Square (literally Independence Square) is one of Malaysia’s most significant landmarks. It is still the scene of great national pride and the spot where the Malaysian Flag was first raised following its separation from the British Empire. Soak up more of this country’s rich history and heritage at the National Museum and witness the extravagance of the Royal Palace. Continue this jam-packed Tour with a stop at the intricate Jamek Mosque, which combines both Moorish and Mughal Architecture to striking effect. Make a stop at a renowned jewelry designer to admire the skill and craftsmanship of this traditional industry and relax in the idyllic Lake Gardens as you reflect on all that Kuala Lumpur has to offer.
Day 2 : Genting Tour
- After breakfast, proceed to the countryside
Cable Car Ride will be an amazing experience while amidst the freshness of cool, crisp mountain air, about 6000 feet above sea level, lies Malaysia's only Casino Resort. Stop at the Cable Car Station and take a skyway cable car ride, with the sky above you and a tropical rainforest below - ride up to the hilltop on the longest and fastest cable car in Southeast Asia. Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other Casino Games. If this is not your cup of tea, then take time off to enjoy the numerous recreational facilities at the indoor and outdoor Theme Park. There is the Corkscrew, Euro Express Roller Coaster, Turbo Drop, Super Tabonggan & Sky Venture (the one and only sky diving simulator in Asia).
Day 3 : Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- After breakfast, proceed to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Sunway Lagoon is the best way to have fun-filled day, One of Malaysia’s award-winning Theme Parks and discover a magical kingdom of pure fun & excitement. Sunway Lagoon is made up of 5 parks, each featuring their own exciting attractions. At the Amusement Park, experience the old Western Cowboy Town and the Wild-Wild West, take your breath away with a ride on the runaway Rollercoaster, or look at the world upside down from the 360-degree rotating Pirate’s Revenge. Have a splashing time in the Water Park surfing the giant waves at the Surf Beach, or ride on the adrenalin-pumping speed slides.
Day 4 : Departure (Kuala Lumpur Airport)
- After Breakfast; Free, at leisure, until your departure transfer to the Airport
03 Nights stay at ‘My Hotel KL Sentral'
End of the Tour
- 03 Night stay at ‘My Hotel’ with ABF
- Half day city tour on SIC basis
- Genting day tour on SIC basis
- Sunway tour on SIC basis with Entrance
- All transfers on SIC basis
- All entrance fees as per the program (Cable car, Indoor and Outdoor Theme Park) – Pay Directly at the sites
- Expenses of personal nature (Telephone calls, Laundry etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra entrance fees out of the program
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
- Rooms will be on availability & in case if the said hotels are fully booked due to any reason, similar hotels will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location
- Standard check-in time and check-out time at the hotels 1400 hrs – 1200 hrs
- Late checkout subject availability
- Valid until 30th October 2016