Total Number of Rooms
|Champagne Room - master||01||
Bedroom - 38.0 sqm
Bedroom - 37.5 sqm
|Blue Room - 2 floors
Loft on the 2nd floor
Bedroom - 37.0 sqm
Bedroom -11.2 sqm
|Total 04 Rooms|
- Air conditioning
- Electric power – 220v to 240v
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom with a rain shower with hot and cold water
- Bottled water
- Electronic safe
Room Specific Facilities
- Ipod dock in the Champagne room
- Jacuzzi in the Champagne and Green rooms
The meals at Saffron & Blue by Jetwing can be prepared to the guest’s liking, from menu to location to when. Breakfast is included, and for lunch and dinner the property has an extensive a la carte menu that can satisfy any palate.
- BBQ dining
- Pool dining
- Service 24 hours
- Parking facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Postal facilities
- Left luggage facility
- Telephone with IDD facility
- TV room
- WiFi access in public areas
Sports & Entertainment
Outdoor Activities & Excursions
- Turtle hatchery in Kosgoda
- Madhu ganga boat ride
- Religious excursion to the temple on the south side of the bay
- Witness the fresh haul of fish in the morning on the beach
- Play cricket with the local kids just beyond the property
- Water sports and boat rides out to sea in Bentota
- The Bawa trail – Geoffrey Bawa’s Lunuganga and Bevis Bawa’s Brief Garden
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Galle Fort
- Ambalangoda - masks and antiques
Celebrating touches of Thambapanni
Elegantly decorated in detail by the doyen of Sri Lanka’s adver tising industr y, Ranil De Silva, this plush hideaway by the sea soothes your senses from the moment you step in, with its shades of blue and bronze, that are a reference to the ancient name of the island i.e ‘Thambapanni’ meaning ‘Bronze Sands’.
Infused with the grand shades of peacock blue
Depending on your mood, the choice of room will only fur ther add to the enhancement of your holiday experience. Each is patented with its own personality. Made to give you comfor t beyond imagination.
Delight yourself with a private dining experience under the starr y skies by the pool. Or if you’re up for something more adventurous, a BBQ dinner awaits your pleasure. Just ask.
Take a dive into the blue
What better way to kick off a bright sunny day in Sri Lanka than to plunge into the cooling waters of a cobalt blue pool.
At your service
Whether it’s to ser ve you cocktails by evening or merely to knock on your door with your morning tea, our butlers are there to ser ve your pleasure.