Total Number of Rooms
Bedroom - 12.3 sqm
- Rain shower and bathtub
- Hot and cold water
- Electric Power 220 – 240v
- Bottled water
Room Facilities on Request
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Meals can be prepared to the guest’s liking, from an extensive menu, served at any desired time. Guests can also choose the location of the meal, from the dining area, the rooftop deck or the room.
- Room service
- Parking facilities at Dedduwa Boat House by Jetwing
- Laundry at Dedduwa Boat House by Jetwing
- Doctor on call
Outdoor Activities & Excursions
- Boat ride through the smaller veins of the Dedduwa River with a stopover at the Pahurukanda Temple
- Bentota beach is a distance of 3 km away
- Lunuganga Estate – Country home of renowned architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Turtle farm in Kosgoda
- Kande Viharaya Temple
- Beruwala Fish Market
- Beruwala Lighthouse
- Galle fort – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Madu River and Bentota River boat rides
A sublime oasis
Feast your eyes on the luxury boat that rests on the calm waters of the Dedduwa River in Bentota.
By the calm of the river
The rooms offer the cozy comforts of a luxury hotel and are further accentuated by the calming view of the river outside. Elegantly decorated and equipped with all the modern luxuries and ammenities you would require, Yathra will certainly take your breath away.
Dine at your pleasure
You are the Captain and Master of this vessel. As such, the galley stands by to prepare your meals to perfection, as and when you desire.
Cruise along the banks taking in the scenic serenity and charm that surrounds you whilst sipping on delightful beverages.
Catch of the day
There’s nothing quite like casting a line off the deck and netting a catch for your supper. The river has much to offer the enthusiastic angler and you have all the time and quiet in which to reel your prize in.
In nature’s embrace
Cruise down the smaller veins of the Dedduwa River with a stopover at the Pahurukanda Temple. These are the hidden treasures that lie along the length of the river, awaiting your coming.