Day 1 : Arrival (Dubai Airport) - Deira
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport meet & greet and transfer to Hotel
- Free at Leisure, after check in.
Located north of Dubai Creek, this is one of the oldest parts of Dubai and home to its many colorful souks and markets; like the Gold Souk, Spice Souk, and the Deira Fish Market. The Corniche winds its way along the waterfront and is a wonderful place for a walk, as are the labyrinth of narrow lanes leading to the Souks. Deira is also the location of many modern businesses, malls, and entertainment centers.
Day 2 : City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed on half-day Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner (Optional)
The Sightseeing Tour takes you to some of Dubai's beautiful Landmarks; including the most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 and designed in the style of Fatimi Mosques in Egypt. Thereon, take in sites of the Jumeriah Public Beach and Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing Hotel in the world. Continue the journey and pass by Sheikh Mohamed's Palace, then take a short break by the Creek to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers. We then visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rock and gypsum to defend the city.
Dhow Cruise Dinner - Have a fun-filled evening on Dubai Marina, and watch the beauty of ‘New Dubai’. Our beautiful wooden cruise ship has an authentic design, and fully equipped with modern facilities. An open air upper-deck and full window view lower-deck will leave you awestruck through the entire evening. Enjoy the delightful views with a Live Tanoura Dance Show and delicious dinner. Sail on an artificial two mile long canal along the Persian Gulf shoreline, and watch Dubai’s superb architecture that includes The Dubai Marina Mall. It is the perfect ambiance for a date with your loved one!
(Optional) Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
Experience the other side of Dubai as you leave the city behind and discover the stunning natural beauty of this region. Travelling in a state of the art 4X4, you will cross a variety of terrain as you make your way into the desert that surrounds Dubai. Take advantage of several photo stops to capture the spectacular natural scenery in between exhilarating dune-bashing sessions.
Try your hand at quad biking over the sand, come face to face with the camels that for centuries were the only means of transport across the desert and experience the rapidly growing sport of Sand Boarding. Then, as the shadows become longer and the sky turns to incredible shades of orange and red, tuck into a tasty Barbecue that is prepared for you out on the sand. Sample traditional local cuisine and enjoy the entertainment that is provided to ensure that you have an unforgettable evening out in the desert.
Day 3 : Atlantis Aqua Venture
- After breakfast, proceed to Atlantis Aqua Venture with return transfers
Enjoy a day of adrenaline-thrills with a full-day combined Ticket to 2 of Dubai's best Water Attractions. Skip the lines to the Aqua Venture Waterpark, and discover more than 15,000 marine creatures from around the world at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Day 4 : Departure
- After Breakfast Free, at Leisure, until your departure transfer to Airport.
Dubai Gold Souk; The Arabic streets, covered with wooden panels and cobbled streets have a distinct old world charm. Gold is hung in abundance from the shop display windows, as if sold a dime a dozen. You can take an Abra, or little Boat, at the creek, to cross over to the other side. This ride would cost you roughly about 5-10 Dirhams per head.
Meena Bazaar & Spice Market; The Abra ride would take you to the oldest part of the city, where trade and fishing started in Dubai. Take in the Arabic market-atmosphere, as you explore the streets with friends. Today, the bazaar retains the spirit of the past, and is a wholesale market for cloth, spices, carpets and a number of other goods. Bargain unabashedly.
03 Nights stay at ‘Fortune Pearl’ Hotel (or similar hotel in the event of non-availability)
End of the Tour
- 03 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- UAE Tourist VISA
- Meet & Greet Service at Airport
- Return Dubai Airport transfer
- A half-day Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise Dinner OR a half-day Dubai City Tour & Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
- Atlantis Aqua Venture with return transfers
- Air Tickets
- All Entrance Fees as per the Program - Pay Direct at Sites
- Expenses of personal nature (Telephone calls, Laundry etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra entrance fees out of the program
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
- Rooms will be on availability in case if the said hotels are fully booked due to any reason, similar hotels will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location
- Standard check-in time and check-out time at the hotels 1300 hrs – 1200 hrs
- Late checkout subject to availability