Day 1 : Arrival (Airport)
- Meet and Greet Ibrahim Nasir International Airport and transfer by speed boat to the Hotel
- Rest of the day, at leisure
Maldives was largely terra incognita for tourists until the early seventies. Strewn across the equator in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives archipelago possesses an exceptionally unique geography as a small island country. The emergence of tourism in 1972 transformed the economy of the Maldives, moving rapidly from the dependence on the fisheries sector to the tourism sector. Just in three and a half decades, the industry has become the main source of income and livelihood of the people of the Maldives. Tourism is also the country’s biggest foreign exchange earner and the single largest contributor to the GDP.
Day 2 : Sun and Snorkel Tour
Sunbathe and listen to the music of the Indian Ocean and spend the day amongst the marine life that populates the waters of Maldives. As you dive beneath the water, use your Snorkeling gear to breathe calmly while you explore the waters below for coral, tropical fish, and seashells. Along the way, delight in savory and sweet snacks to keep your energy up.
Snorkeling is a fun and relaxing way to view the colorful and fascinating world just beneath the ocean's surface. Your adventure begins with a safety briefing at the jetty before you board the speedboat that takes you out onto the water. Leave the Lagoon behind and head to your first stop, a coral reef where, just below the surface, you can find young and delicate hard coral, as well as a multitude of Reef fish.
Day 3 : Departure (Male Airport)
Coconut Palms surround crystalline lagoons will realize you the infinite beauty of the Ocean. A scattering of nearly 1,000 islands in the Indian Ocean, Maldives is a beach-lover's heaven. Our Maldives holidays transports you to islands straight out. Go scuba diving to see beautiful coral reefs, turtles and barracuda, or on our holiday in the Maldives, you can simply unwind on picture-perfect white sands.
02 Nights stay at ‘Sun Island Resort & Spa'
End of the Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation using a Beachfront Room
- Meals on FB basis
- Combine return Speedboat transfers
- Air ticket
- Meet & assist on arrival & departure
- All the taxes
- Expenses of personal nature (Telephone calls, Laundry etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra entrance fees out of the program
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
- Rooms will be on availability & in case if the said hotels are fully booked due to any reason, similar hotels will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location
- Standard check-in time and check-out time at the hotels 1400 hrs – 1200 hrs
- Late checkout subject availability
- Valid until 30th September 2016